Today’s regulatory climate is far different than it was even five years ago. Due to the Affordable Care Act, compliance requirements are more extensive, the penalties are higher and enforcement is vigorous.
Practices that are operating without a full grasp of applicable regulations run a higher risk of:
- Investigation or audit
- Government-imposed corrective actions
- Civil fines
- Criminal prosecution
- Stiff penalties
- Prison time
- Exclusion from participation in federal health programs
Comprehensive Compliance Services
As the experts in health care regulatory compliance services, our mission is to equip you for today’s regulatory compliance challenges. We do this with a complete range of services:
- Seminars & Workshops that provide in-depth education in many areas of health care regulation and how to achieve full compliance.
- Online Compliance Training that covers specific regulations, elements of effective compliance programs, and recent enforcement actions.
- Custom Risk Assessment & Remediation to identify and correct departures from proper regulatory standards in your practice, so that you find them before regulators do.
- Breach Investigations, Notification & Response to investigate data breaches and develop responses to address them based on state and federal requirements.
- Custom Compliance Programs tailored to the unique circumstances of your practice including specific compliance guidelines and staff training instructions.
- Consulting services that troubleshoot the complex requirements of government compliance in your business. Our consultants work with you to develop policies and procedures to round your compliance strategy and activities.
For more information about any of our services, reach out to us through our contact page.