Introducing The World’s First Health Care Compliance Starter Kit!
Just watch this video!
“The Affordable Care Act imposes more than 11,000 pages of law on Medicaid and Medicare providers—and since it became law, prosecutions of providers have skyrocketed by 78 percent!”
— Greg Ewing, Attorney and Compliance Expert
As a compliance attorney, consultant and president of the Texas Dentists for Medicaid Reform (TDMR), I am well aware of the extremes that budget-strapped state (and federal) governments will go to, to recover funds from Medicaid and Medicare providers.
In fact, a good friend of mine was forced to pay more than $480,000 in legal fees when they went after him – a fight he eventually won, but at very great cost.
Thankfully, he had an extensive compliance program in place, with a fulltime compliance officer, but what about many other providers who are not so fortunate? The fact is, no matter which way you look at it, you are at risk.
And that’s why I created an industry-first Compliance Starter Kit for you.
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!
You Can Now Have A Compliance Starter Kit To Help You Down
The Road To Standard Compliance!
Regardless of which of the following categories you fall under you need this kit:
- NEW TO COMPLIANCE?
If you are you are just getting started in implementing your own compliance program, your biggest problem is going to be getting your staff to take the correct steps to ensure you are in compliance with the law.
- ALREADY DOING COMPLIANCE?
Even if you have already started putting in a compliance program, you need to be absolutely sure that all the key fundamentals are in place. And this is a serious problem, because even if your staff does compliance training how do they effectively apply what they learned?
It is for this reason that I created the Compliance Starter Kit.
VERY COST EFFECTIVE!
It’s Less Than Three Hours of Legal Services!
For such a compliance kit even $997 is a real bargain. After all that’s the cost of less than three hours of a compliance lawyer’s time – and without the hassle of getting a government audit on your practice. Or having all your files taken. Or all the sleepless nights you may experience, waiting for months to find out what is happening!
For some of you even this high-value price may seem somewhat expensive, so I am going to make you two offers, to show you how much I really want to help you:
You can purchase the starter kit for $500 OFF the regular price, only $497!
To purchase now, contact us by clicking here and we’ll be in touch to complete your order.
You can attend one of our compliance seminars and get it for FREE! These are being finalized right now, so click here to find out more and to be updated as soon as they are released!
If you want instant access to a Compliance Starter Toolkit, without needing to attend a seminar, contact us now.
As I noted, this is for a limited time, so act fast.
It Would Cost You At LEAST $25,000 In Legal Fees
To Put This Together Yourself
This is the first and only compliance kit of its kind. I designed and put it together because I discovered by survey that most providers either (a) do not know what do or where to start, or (b) suffer from an inability to apply what they learned – even if they already did some training! Here is what my compliance kit includes:
- Compliance program plan template customizable to your practice: This provides guidance regarding compliance with applicable regulations, laws, and standards, ethics, and conduct to the practice’s employees, associated providers, vendors, and patients. The Affordable Care Health requires all organizations that participate in federal health plans (Medicaid, Medicare, TRICARE, etc.) to have a compliance program. If your practice does not have a compliance program and does not comply with certain laws and regulations, you could receive fines, penalties, imprisonment and exclusion for federal health plans.
- Based on the required 7 steps from the federal guidelines: Such as conducting internal monitoring and auditing, implementing compliance and practice standards and designating a compliance officer or contact – to name only three.
- A job description for a Compliance Officer.
- Key policies you must have as a provider: For example, policy regarding gifts, marketing and promotional items; policy regarding waiver of copayments and/or deductibles amounts; and select HIPAA Privacy and Security policies and procedure templates.
- A job description for a HIPAA Privacy Official as well as one for a HIPAA Security Official.
- Additional vital policies you must have: such as a policy for conducting a risk assessment; policy for maintaining a vulnerability and penetration testing and remediation program; policy for handling data breaches. And more.
- Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA) information.
- Descriptions of key laws in simple language.
- Checklists to help your personnel implement compliance, in proper sequence, and without missing key components. These include a Risk Assessment Checklist with seven major points, as well as a Compliance Program Checklist with more than 12 sections you have to implement.
- A certificate entitling you to $250 in complimentary legal services from me: in case you have any questions or need additional information to help you apply this in your business.
So there you have it! You can purchase your own compliance kit for only $497 – which is $500 off the regular price – by contacting us today or attend one of our upcoming compliance seminars and get your full copy for FREE. It’s your choice.
Gregory Ewing, Esq.
Star Compliance Services, LLC
P.S. For a limited time I will also include a FREE membership to our Compliance Shield training area, where you will be able to access training materials and resources you need to implement compliance. It will also include a full electronic copy of the compliance kit and this membership alone is a $600 value.
So I urge you to take advantage of this special offer and act fast!